Orlando SEO Services
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the methodology of increasing the amount of visitors to a website though obtaining high rankings for specific search results. High ranks for specific searches leads to higher quality, targeted traffic going to the website, resulting in more conversions.
Find out your website’s SEO health.
Enter the URL of any landing page or blog article and see how optimized it is for one keyword or phrase..
Using White Hat SEO We Rank Your Website Above the Competition
It’s simple, we get results. Whether it is Google, Bing or any other search engine, we’ll make your website rank. With today’s highly competitive market as you build your business, you can’t leave SEO out of your marketing campaign. Regardless if you have a great looking website, your customers won’t be able to find you on the Internet if you don’t rank for related keywords. Our team of SEO experts have years of experience and utilize the best, white-hat practices to ensure our client’s websites are on the first page of search engines for specific searches.
Why SEO is Important
The online competitive market has become quite extensive. Everyone wants their website to rank as high as possible above their competition. This makes advanced SEO techniques essential to the Internet presence of a website. Here are some reasons why SEO is essential:
- If you are not on the first page, most people won’t find you. This is the simple truth. Statistics show that 75% of people don’t go past the first page and 60% of all organic clicks go to the top three organic search results.
- SEO is not just about keyword searches. Proper SEO practices involve improving the usability of the website and the overall user experience to achieve higher rankings.
- Search engines use
- Search engines evaluate websites to determine their reliability and relevance, and will rank them accordingly. Therefore people are more likely to trust the top search results.
- People are more likely to promote your website through social media or word of mouth if they find your website through top organic ranks.
- Traditional marketing is no longer efficient by itself. With the rise of the Internet and online communication, typical traditional marketing approaches such as T.V. advertising, direct mail, newsletters, billboards, radio advertising, and flyers are no longer as effective as they used to be in the past.
The Benefits of Local SEO
There are many benefits that come from a good SEO marketing campaign. Here are the top reasons why successful businesses spend time improving their SEO strategies.
Increase in targeted traffic – As stated before, high rankings for specific searches will result in an increase of targeted traffic. This means the individuals coming to your business’ website searched a keyword or phrase relevant to your sector of business. This significantly increases conversion rates as the people contacting your business are seeking products or services related to your business.
Trackable Results – Unlike most traditional marketing approaches such as billboard advertising, SEO has quantifiable results. It is practically impossible to track the number of people who look at a billboard advertisement. However, with SEO it is possible to track almost ever part of the process such as increases in traffic, rankings and conversions. This allows SEO agencies to fine-tune their strategies and provide the best service possible to other businesses.
Website Usability – a significant part of SEO involves user engagement and search engine friendliness. It is important your website is easy to navigate for search engines to crawl. This is because search engine companies will rank websites higher if the structure and links of a website are properly formatted for easy navigation. This will not only increase rankings but will benefit the overall user experience of a website as well.